Saturday 27 August 2016

HE ONCE ASKED ME OUT AND I SAID NO AFTER FINDING OUT SOME THINGS. NOW HE’S ASKING MY FAVORITE COUSIN OUT. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

he is trying to deceive your cousin

My favorite cousin is dating a guy that once asked me out and I don’t like him. I think he’s pretending to love God because my cousin does. He did the same with me. I don’t know how to tell her.

Answers

First, you must examine the motive for telling your cousin. Is it because of Jealousy, is it to get back at him, or is it out of genuine love for your cousin? Once you are certain that your motive is out of genuine love to see her grow and be happy in life, please tell her, except your motives are otherwise.


Now here’s how to tell her. Just be transparent. Try to tell her in the softest way that you can and in love. Don’t be bothered whether she will tell him or she will think you are jealous, once your motive is pure my dear all you would want to do is do your part and do it out of Love.

The Bible says sin flourishes because the righteous is quiet. So possibly the guy may have changed (good for him if he has) –but that is not the point. All you want to do is ensure that you have passed the relevant information that would helpful to your cousin’s choice of partner. Your motives made all the difference already.

So tell her because
  • ·         You have pure intentions
  • ·         You love her and want the best for her
  • ·         You just may be averting a major challenge by opening your mouth

Remember you’re not doing this act for any selfish reason whatever, so please check yourself and your thoughts and be truthful before you go ahead to do your part in love.

Please post comments...

Contributed by Nkechi Chiazor

Send your questions to wondiva2015@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment