Saturday 1 October 2016

I’M NO LONGER COMFORTABLE AT MY JOB ‘CAUSE MY MARRIED BOSS IS ‘LIKING’ ME. I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I DON’T WANT TO QUIT MY JOB BECAUSE I LOVE MY JOB.

my married boss likes me and i'm uncomfortable

I know a lady. She just got this job and her boss is extremely nice. According to her, his niceness is too good to be true. She has never had a bad day working there. Recently it happened that the boss kind of asked her out. She politely said No and he said no problem cos he's a married man. Now, the problem is that she doesn't feel as free as she was before he asked her out. And she also doesn't want to quit cos she loves her job. What do you guys think?

Answers

Sadly this whole married boss affair thing still happens and I empathize with the lady. I understand when she says she isn't so free anymore...I mean it's just weird...

Working with someone you know likes you yet is married. Doesn’t get “weirder” than that, does it?


However there's no cause for alarm. As time goes on she and the man can actually become very good friends.

From her action it is obvious that she is standing for something which is very right and moral. She shouldn't trade it for anything even if it comes to her job. Assuming it comes to a point of The Boss or The Job she should be prepared not to compromise at all, God will always reward Righteousness.

I want to believe that, that is her real fear and she must already decide in advance that her decision for the right thing remains even if the worse comes.

As for now, She has nothing to fear, She should even work harder to become an indispensable staff (if her passion is in the company) and pray for him and really it's a matter of time till things begins to get smooth and better (especially if that place is for her).

While she is there she should be wise &watchful.

Contributed by Nkechi Chiazor
send your questions for answers to wondiva2015@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment