Saturday 15 October 2016

I HAVE A SECRET. I WANT TO REVEAL IT AND I DON'T WANT TO REVEAL IT COS I MIGHT LOSE HIM. WHAT DO I DO?



Is it good to reveal ones past to her fiancé all in the name of being sincere even when you know there's an 80% probability of him leaving you?'
What I mean is that I am already in the relationship but there's an assurance he will leave because of my past which I want to reveal to him. However, I need to tell him to build trust and sincerity in your relationship.
Answer:
Transparency is going to be one of the top feature of a flourishing relationships whether marriage or friendship kind of relationship.
Having established that, you cannot withhold information from someone just to keep them, that's very wrong especially when they're already in the pre-marriage stage.

Tell him all, because you love God and want to do what's right not because of any earthly reason at all.

Quick question
Would you want your husband-to-be to withhold any "important" message or information from you that may or may not hinder your going forward with him? Better still a girl does that to your brother or son? I am sure you're shouting "NO!" if that’s the case, lets treat and do to others the same way we want to be treated
Women let's stop being afraid of our age and wanting to tie him down with different strategies.
From pregnancy, lies, pretense, withholding info to all those drama that we want to build our marital foundation on. If you marriage isn't on Christ, His Word, The truth, The solid rock, if you like hide 10million secrets one day it would come back around.
Conclusively, If you don't see yourself settling with someone please no need to enter the relationship and if any guy leaves you or if 10guys leave you because of your past, Rejoice!!! He is preparing your man for you.
Joyce Meyer's husband wanted a woman with challenges specifically and got Joyce, Hosea even though he was God's demonstrative prophet got married to a prostitute, Rahab with all her PHD in prostitute still got married and begat Boaz.
My Sister, God is bringing your own man and even the worse information from your past would not chase him away, instead it will bring him closer.
Keep being truthful, transparent, wise and loving.
It is only a matter of time.


contributed by Nkechi Chiazor
send your questions to wondiva2015@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment