Saturday 3 December 2016

I'M UPSET AT THIS GUY WHO KEEPS LYING UNNECESSARILY AND TRYING TO DOUBLE-DATE WITH ME. WHAT DO I DO?



There is this guy I met in service year. He was asking me out for a while but I didn't take him serious because he jokes a lot. After a while, I noticed he and another lady I know were kinda too close beyond normal friendship but he kept asking me out. I shunned him. After service year, he proposed marriage to me and asked me to pray about it, I refused to cos I told him He was in a relationship with the other lady, he denied it even till on Saturday . Just yesterday, I confirmed from the lady that they're in a relationship, she said they were.

Now, I'm upset at the whole deceit game the guy has been playing.


What should I do?

Answers

First, you have to make sure that you don't allow yourself to breed hatred on your inside no matter what [according to 2Cor 7.1] or contaminate you

At this point, you can do the following…

Take the right steps that you think/believe that you should. For instance, if you feel led to talk to the guy that what he is doing is wrong, then fine. You can do this so that your conscience is clear.
"Wickedness reigns when the righteous keep quiet"

However make sure you maintain the right attitude when doing this and the right attitude will come from the right motives. For instance, if your motive is Love, there would be a manner you would approach the guy or if it’s the girl you want to approach, there would be a manner of approach you will take.

Now, being careful about your approach doesn’t mean you should go all easy on them and start pampering them because Love doesn’t rejoice in evil [1 Cor 13].

Here are the things that really matter in this situation:

1.       You must forgive him (for all the nonsense he did)
2.       Have the right motives in whatever decision you want to take after that.
3.       Have the right attitude in executing that decision.

With these 3, at least you would not be looking like a boyfriend snatcher or like a lonely girl that's 
frustrated with a guy that's a player.

It is well


contributed by Nkechi Chiazor
send your questions to wondiva2015@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment